Topher and I got to church right on time today. Since Topher was born, we rarely make it on time because we are always scrambling to get out of the door. It didn't matter if we wake up at 6am or 8am to leave by 9am, somehow we still ended up late at church. I was so excited that we would be able to worshop right when it starts (at 9:30am) until the first person we ran into told me that it's only 8:30am. Sigh... at least we are early this time.
Ever since Tomio is away, spiders in the house have been "saved". I have made a list of where the spiders are/were so that Tomio can take care of them when he comes back. It has become a daily routine for me to check those specific locations and make sure that the spiders are still there. To my disappointment, one spider has moved and disappeared from one of the locations :( I can't wait for Tomio to come back in 3 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment